CLEANING SERVICES Laval
Tergeo's founder has well over 20 years of experience in the janitorial services industry in Laval. Mr. Gaudreault started off washing windows in College and went on to learn every facet of the business from floor waxing to rest room sanitization. Over the years he has consulted for several companies and has seen all sides of the business. He founded Tergeo because of a passion he has for the industry as well as a desire to give his clients superior service.
Tergeo has developed a 35 point check list and guarantees constant support and follow-up from management staff to insure the clients premises are clean at all times. We hire and train qualified individuals and teams, who like Mr. Gaudreault, have a passion for what they do. At Tergeo we treat each customer the same whether you have 500 or 5 million square feet. We are large enough to handle your job and small enough to care.
Top reasons to work with us
We love what we do! It's that simple. To us cleaning is not a job, it's our passion. Most of our team members have been in this industry for well over 10 years. We know this business inside out and want to make a difference in our customers' work place.
WHAT WE OFFER IN Laval
- Full-line janitorial services ranging from daily to weekly visits across the island of Laval and surrounding areas
- Window cleaning for commercial and residential properties
- Sealing, stripping and waxing of floors
- Carpet cleaning
- Seasonal cleaning
- Replacement of personnel for vacation/sick leave
- Fully insured and bonded personnel
We have a solution for all your Laval cleaning and maintenance needs:
- Laval offices of every size and shape
- Laval commercial buildings
- Laval institutional buildings
- Laval private schools & day cares
- Laval dentist offices and medical clinics
- Laval retail stores, car dealerships, grocery stores
- We are constantly seeking out new customers and opportunities across the island of Laval.
Laval industries that we serve:
CLEANING SERVICES Laval
Laval is a Canadian city in southwestern Quebec, north of Montreal. It forms its own administrative region of Quebec. It is the largest suburb of Montreal, the third largest municipality in the province of Quebec, and the thirteenth largest city in Canada with a population of 422,993 in 2016.
Laval is geographically separated from the mainland to the north by the Rivière des Mille Îles, and from the Island of Montreal to the south by the Rivière des Prairies. Laval occupies all of Île Jésus as well as the Îles Laval.